Our Purpose and Goals
On June 3, 2021 the Prairie Professional Coaches Association officially changed it’s operating name from ICF Saskatchewan Charter Chapter to ICF Prairie Charter Chapter in our newly approved bylaws. These bylaws state our Purpose and Goals to be:
Purpose: Prairie Professional Coaches Association (ICF Prairie Charter Chapter) is a non-profit association with individual membership, formed to raise the profile of executive, leadership and life coaching in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, to provide a network for coaches within Saskatchewan and Manitoba, to create awareness of ICF credentialing as a manifestation of coaching professionalism and to promote the profession and the members.
- Increase the success of its membership.
- Increase the skills and effectiveness of its members.
- Raise the awareness to the wider community about the coaching profession and that ICF credentialing is a manifestation of coaching professionalism.
- Provide a network through which its members can learn and share opportunities.
- Provide a forum wherein the members can discuss issues of professional concern.
- Provide the opportunity for its members to collaborate in providing resources and solutions for their clients.
The Prairie Professional Coaches Association was established in 2010.